When a learner first starts a course, they will enter the course portal.
- This is where the course name and administrator contact email (if applicable) are found.
- This is the course introduction where any relevant information can be found.
- The course image is displayed in this area. If a learner hovers their mouse over the image, they can also launch the course video by clicking on the play button.
- This button lets the learner continue from where they last left off.
- Notifies a learner whether force order has been enabled or not.
- Shows how close a learner is to completing a course.
- Breaks down the course and shows the user what the module order is. The learner can also click on any available or completed modules to launch them.
- Displays modules that are available (no icon), locked by force order or another restriction (lock icon), and completed (green check icon)
- This is where the bulletin board is located if it is enabled.
- The total length of the Time Required.
To customize these areas, please see this article.