Absolutely! Click on Teaching, then on Courses and click on the course that you want to customize. In the General Settings tab, you can customize what is found in the Course Portal.
- Course Name: Changes the name of the course.
- Category: Lets you define the category of the course, allowing for easy categorization.
- Introduction: Use this to write a short introductory blurb for your learners.
- Course Image: Use this button to upload a picture for your course.
- Course Video: This button will upload a video of the course that can be played by hovering over the Course Image area.
If you want to add a bulletin board, scroll down to Communication. You can also add a contact email from this location.
Please see this article to understand what you are changing.
Alternatively, you can click on Launch Course Preview at the top right to open the preview. You can edit the portal directly from the preview by clicking on the blue pencil icons.