After a learner purchases a course, there are several things that happen:
- Stripe/PayPal will have to verify the payment
- After the payment is verified, the merchant notifies us and an account is then created for the learner which is immediately enrolled in the course(s)
- User account information, such as the platform URL and the learner's login information is sent via email to the learner
- Course enrollment email is sent to the learner
Once these steps are completed, a learner will be able to access their course.
There may be issues in certain circumstances that prohibit the learner from receiving their emails, such as:
- The email that you are trying to reach has been incorrectly entered
- The email has been flagged as spam
- The email service that the learner is using has been set to only allow incoming emails from specific domains - this is unfortunately completely out of your control and you will need to either have them or their IT department whitelist emails that are being sent from your platform
- Email Notifications have been disabled for the user
There may be times when payment processing creates a delay. In this case, you can always manually provide learners with access to the platform. Please refer to this article to find out how.