Yes! Click on the People tab on the left. Click on Users, then click on the orange Bulk User Management button.
Download the CSV Bulk Upload Template.
This is what the document will look like:
Important: The first three columns: first_name, last_name, and email are mandatory. The user will not be added unless these columns are filled in.
You can remove the sample data, but please do NOT change or remove the headers (e.g. first_name, role, email_notifications).
Email Notifications - Yes/No - Determines whether a user will have Email Notifications turned on. Email notifications do not include the user's login information - they must be turned on separately.
Send Login Info - Yes/No - Emails the login credentials (username and password) to the user. If you do not enable Send Login Info, your user will not receive their login credentials and you will have to manually notify them. Enabling this option will automatically generate a password for the user.
Everything else is optional:
- Company - Determines what is displayed in the Company field in a user's profile.
- Password - Enter a password for the user's account. If left blank, a password will be randomly generated. Password must be eight (8) characters or more
- Title - Determines what is displayed in the Title field in a user's profile.
- Cell - Determines what is displayed in the Cell section in a user's profile.
- Work Number - Determines what is displayed in the Work Number section in a user's profile.
- User Identifier - Determines what is displayed in the User Identifier section in a user's profile.
- Groups - Immediately enroll users into a group. Separate multiple groups with a semicolon (;). For example, group1; group 2; group 3
- Language - Use language codes to set the platform language of the user. For example, use en for English, de for German, and es for Spanish.
Once that's done, save the document. Go back to the Bulk User Upload page, and click Choose File. Select the file you just finished. Lastly, click Upload Users.