- Go to https://[YOUR_SKYPREP_DOMAIN]/admin/program/shopify
- Enable Shopify support and hit Save.
- Next, copy your Order payment URL in the Shopify settings page in SkyPrep.
- Next, go to your Shopify Admin interface. Click Settings at the bottom left, then select Notifications. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Create webhook. Under the Event, select Order payment and under format, select JSON.
- Make sure the Event type is “order payment” and not anything else.
- Paste your Order payment URL from the previous step into the URL field. Click Save.
- Next, go back to the Shopify settings page inside SkyPrep and scroll to the bottom of the page where you can see your product SKUs for your courses and learning paths. You can now add Products in Shopify, and within each product, you can add the SkyPrep course or learning path SKU. When someone buys that product in your Shopify store with a matching SkyPrep product SKU, they will automatically be enrolled in that course / learning path, with their log-in credentials sent to them (for new users).
- You can also add variants. Set the property name of the variant as Access Length. Now when you add variants based on the number of days the user should have access to the course / learning path. Just add the number of days as the variant values (e.g. 90 days, 120 days, 365 days). Be careful that the SKU values of the variants match the same as the one you pasted original as Shopify may autoincrement the SKU value and it won’t match the course you want the variant for. You may also disable Shipping for the product.
That’s all there is to it.
You may also want to set your orders to automatically capture in Shopify.